Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One Month Down!

We are all settling into life at home and things are going pretty smoothly--although Kai is not giving Mommy and Daddy much sleep. Kai is growing like a weed and weighed 10lbs3ozs at his one month doctors apointment. Lola has been very sweet and gentle with her new little brother.

Daddy has been very busy taking photos. Here are pics from our latest photo shoot, including our first family portrait. We also finally got out his birth announcement!

We'll try to update with new pictures and posts fairly regularly so check back!











3 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAHHHH!!! He is SO CUTEEE!!! I want to zerbert his little belly!

Love, Jess

Unknown said...

what beautiful photos of such a beautiful baby! this is going to be my favorite blog. congratulations you guys! i'm so glad the web is going to let me get some peeks at the cutest little kid in the world.

Anonymous said...

I am soo in love with him already! You guys are the best looking family EVER!! I can't wait to see you guys!